Studio Work. Construction and Detailing. Office Practice

Friday 24 August 2012

Minute Taking - A waste of time or Essential?

Dear Reader

Its been another busy week at DAG.

This week i realised how important minute taking is.
When meeting the Khayelitsha Team i have to take down minutes which inform the agenda, objectives and milestones we as DAG aim for. It was difficult to administer documents and circulate them to the rest of the team. Because I had never done it [documenting] before I was sceptical about the response, however with the help of my immediate and senior supervisors i got the hang of it.

Documenting helped me improve my grammar and style of writing as well as interact with other team member and understand their area of work and how to find coordination aligning it with our agenda, objective and milestones.
Thanks to DAG for the time and opportunity offered to me.
Cannot wait for the new week to begin, so I can continue to learn.

FYI here are our ''DAG Staff Members' Core Values.''
1. Appreciation and Respect
2. Balance
3. Continuous Learning
4. Integrity
5. Open and Honest Communication
6. Team Work
I'm doing my utmost to uphold the DAG Values...

No comments:

Post a Comment